A blog to complement the Web site of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter Web site at www.pramcentral.org.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Analytics and E-mail Are Most Likely to Be Outsourced

More than 40 percent of marketers say that Web analytics, business intelligence and e-mail delivery are the three technologies most likely to be outsourced by their companies. Consumer goods companies are more likely to outsource customer data warehouse, business intelligence and marketing automation than direct-to-consumer industries. (Source: Forrester Research)

2 Comments:

Blogger natalie said...

I give your blog an A+ with a Gold Star! I really enjoy your content and will be back very frequently! I enjoyed the information you had on business intelligence as well. I actually have an business intelligence blog with all kinds of cool things in it. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

4:55 AM

 
Blogger abigail said...

I love your information on business intelligence! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on business intelligence secrets that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about business intelligence. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home