A blog to complement the Web site of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter Web site at www.pramcentral.org.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Software to Scan Blogs, Boards, and Posts to Capture Consumer Buzz Online

A new category of software tools has emerged that uses search engine technology to find and organize consumer-posted thoughts and opinions contained in blogs and posts. These tools are here to help you as a small business owner and serious business blogger to help you keep an eye on what’s being said about you and your company. For the full story from Advanced Business Blogging,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will

keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://myscones.com/

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home